Root Most Android Phones Running Lollipop 5.0, 6.0, 6.1 and later with kingroot apk,
No PC required

N/B: Make sure your internet connection is on (Strong Internet Connection, Please don't use cheat, use bought data)

Goto Settings and check/click “Unknown Sources"
Enable USB Debugging on your phone Goto Settings ➡ Applications➡Development and tick/check USB debugging.

Note: Some android before you can see the development option you have to first

If You can't find Developer Option, Here is how to Enable it:
Goto Settings ➡ About phone ➡ then below it tap/click on Build number like 10 Times to enable the development option comes up, after that go to developers option and tick the USB debugging.

Requirements:

a. Download Latest Version of Kingroot
b. Kingroot

c. Internet Connection

Download Kingroot (latest) here

Steps:

Download and install kingroot and kinguser

1. Launch kingroot

2. Tap on the Round Icon

3. Wait for it to complete 

4. You will get a successful massage when Done.


Tested/Worked on the following devices:
Tecno Droipad 8H, Tecno Camon C8, Tecno Droidpad 7C, Tecno C8, Tecno J5, Infinix Hot 2, Tecno J5, Infinix Zero 3, Gionee M5, Gionee Marathon M5 Mini, Infinix Hot S, Tecno J8, Tecno W4, Tecno C9

Download kingroot latest version here

Note: The above devices are all running on Lollipop 5.0.1, you can as well try it out on Lollipop 5.1.1 (Infinix Hot 2)



Don't forget to give us feedback using the comment box

Post a Comment

  1. I have been shying away from buying the tecno camon c8 because of the inability to root it so far. I saw this your rooting method and it looked promising. Because of it I went to purchase the phone thinking that his would work. It didn' I guess what you posted is one of the numerous copy and paste which u didn't even test, yet you were bragging that it worked as if you tried it. Smh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure your internet connection is on and strong.
    And please don't say what you are not sure of,
    I rooted two Camon C8 with the method

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accept My apologies please, but in your post, you said kingroot and Kinguser should be installed but both apps can't be installed together because they are replacing one another. Also both can't root because Kinguser is displaying no root strategy available. Please to clear the air, can you post a screenshot of rootchecker which confirms the root status of the tecno camon c8 which you successfully rooted... Thanks

      Delete
    2. Try using iroot for PC to root if kingroot is giving you problem Also you can try using version 4.1 make sure your network is good keep trying it too me 30min to root one phone with lollipop ROM

      So be patient

      Androidviilaz.com

      Delete
    3. I root didn't work. I have tried it several times

      Delete
    4. I root didn't work. I have tried it several times

      Delete
  3. Can I use it to root my Experia Z2 with Android 5.1.1?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls help me with my tecno c8 i can't root it, it's say root strategy unavailable, when using kingroot v4.5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks @ Emmanuel Akor for the comment,

    The method works, but you got to be patient and "Lucky"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visit http://www.wnspot.com/tools/kingroot-mobile-apk/ for more and latest versions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ,,,when I started kingroot its not work on my device and displayed research strategy be patient !!! Can you help me please !! My phone is gt-i9060

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goog morning, I am Spanish and I have same problem you. You have a solution?
      Please you writte me julianchafarrias@gmail.com

      Delete
  8. I rooted my cammon c8 phone with thr latest version of kingroot last friday and now displayong "NO COMMAND" Solution plse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you mean by 'NO COMMAND' please clearify your comment,

      And try Rooting it again

      Delete
  9. Worked perfectly (100%) on my tecno camon C8 at first trial.
    Just download and install the latest version of Kingroot.
    Make sure to enable USB debugging and check "install app from unknown source".
    You'll get pop up messages on security alerts and vulnerability on installation process, but accept all. Then Launch the app and click on "try rooting". Make sure to have a good data network connection.
    It took me just 4mins.
    Very easy to use

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Researching Strategy is building, please ba patient. what does it mean? i'm on a Samsung Galaxy S5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh its same problem here
      With my Samsung j7
      Any one help me.

      Delete
    2. the same here with my j7 .... & i think we prefer to not root it

      Delete
    3. You should try latest version of kingroot get it via http://www.androidfiler.com/kingroot-apk/

      Delete
  12. Hello everyone. Some phones 5.1 and above are just impossible to root. The reason is because (PIE) position independent executable is locked. You could say this is Google's new security patch. You could unlock this patch if you are a rom developer. I do not think there is a tool that we the non developers could use to unlock the security patch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great post, but it is not working for my Phantom 6. Any other way to root this phone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Root youe cell by How to Root Samsung J7 to remove samsung unused applications and free space for other applications.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I root tecno phontom6 with kingroot without computer

    ReplyDelete

 
Top