FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android phone or tablet device. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the 'FL Studio Desktop PC' version* and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.

Steps to Removing License Verification and Resources not Available on Remote Server

You must be ROOTED
You can Google how to Root Your Phone
For How to root MTK Devices running on Android 4.4.2, Click Here
For How to root MTK Devices running on Android 4.2.2, Click Here

Steps

1. Download and install Fl studio Mobile
2. Download and install Lucky Patcher(You can get them Below)

3. Lucky Patcher, Tap and hold on Fl Studio Mobile
4. Apply Remove License Verification to remove Download failed because you may not have purchased this app

5. After that you will get "Resources Not Available On Remote Server", Now launch Lucky Patcher again
6. Tap and hold on Fl Studio mobile
7. Apply Support patch For InApp and LVL emulation
8. Now launch Fl Studio, if it shows "Resources Not Available" again, Apply Step 7 again until it works
9. Now launch Fl Studio Mobile and Enjoy!

Watch The Video Tutorial Below






Download Fl Studio From Play Store



Download Fl Studio2.0.2 apk Here
Download Fl Studio data2.0.2 Part1, Part2
Download Lucky Patcher apk Here

Post a Comment

  1. Hi guys. Thanks for the post, just here to let you know that this guide actually works i just had a few minor problems of my own but succeeded. Also don't forget to download the additional data which is about 200 + mb's bsbut under 300 in size cos I forgot than realized after. Greatest Studio of all time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro i did everything but there's no option of remove licence and that support patch with inapp and all please tell me how to do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is an option to remove license verification in lucky patcher

      Delete
  3. Failed! I'm using the latest version lucky patcher that has been created especially for non root phone...
    It seem to be failed everytime I rebuild it.
    License purchasing already remove but still have a problem with resource not available.
    And for your additional info. My phone model is vivo y15 which is f#cking terrible phone u should not to buy.. I cannot root with any application ...also so complicated to do it with my pc..
    Then I found no root lucky patcher apk.
    BUT STILL NOT LUCKY YET.
    Any application similar with this crappy dumb ass fl studio? I need it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky Patcher works best on rooted phones

      Delete
  4. I've done everthing but when i start he says that i dont have purchased. What can i do ? (I have root)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remove license verification first using lucky patcher then apply support for InApp emulation

      Delete
  5. remove license verification use auto or manual

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I've done this several times and it still doesn't work I've removed the licenses and I did the APK modification in app thing or whatever and I've done it at least 7 times and it still says the same thing " resources not avaliable on remote server please help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While modifying the app, make sure the app is not running in background(force stop the app)

      Delete
  7. Please help me anyone!I Downloaded Lucky Patcher And I did patched both licence and emulation but its still showing "Resources not available on remote server" as I full data obb of FL Studio 2.0.3 its size is 230MB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please help me anyone!I Downloaded Lucky Patcher And I did patched both licence and emulation but its still showing "Resources not available on remote server" as I full data obb of FL Studio 2.0.3 its size is 230MB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Its working fine, watch the video

      Delete
    2. pls wer cn i download fl studio fromfrom???

      Delete
  10. in lucky patched go to switches and enable GOOGLE LICENSE VERIFICATION EMULATION.

    I.e before patching the app

    ReplyDelete
  11. You explain it well,but I have some issues. First, while decompressing the data files, Winrar says they are corrupt hence I cant use it. I had another version of the files, but after Licence patching , FL would say once the "Resources not found", and after aplying enulation it goes back to You may not have purchased the app. Please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Force Stop the App and Remove License Verification then Apply InApp Emulation Again

      Delete
  12. Is rooting my phone needed?
    If yes pls tell me the way to run this app without having any root permission. Pls reply soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is rooting my phone needed?
    If yes pls tell me the way to run this app without having any root permission. Pls reply soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is no support inapp patches option in my lucky patcher

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfectly Works!!

    - Extract the data into SDCARD/Android/obb
    - Install FL Studio Mobile
    - Force Stop FL Studio (IMPORTANT)
    - In Lucky Patcher, go to Switches and enable "Google License Verification Emulation"
    - In Lucky Patcher, select FL Studio Mobile and "Remove License Verification"
    - Now without launching FL Studio Mobile, in the same menu, "Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation"
    - Lauch the app now, it will work

    Strictly follow these steps, or else go buy a copy of the app. Why do people need hacks if they even don't know to follow the simple instructions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are perfectly ryt in every step...I forgot abt the switches...any thanks a billion..u r awesmeeeee

      Delete
    2. Sk raziv from bangladesh18 October 2016 at 19:37

      Ohhh my brother thanks a lot...it has been done..after installation the app everytime opened without any recourse. ...

      Delete
  16. Followed Sagun's steps. Didn't work. Cleared cache, data, force close. Airplane mode then did InApp and LVL emu patch again, didn't work. opened the app again without FC then it extracted. Now it opens every time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. HELP IM GETTING THIS ERROR REMOVES RESOURCES.I FOLLWED UR STEPS BUT STILL

    ReplyDelete
  18. People just download caustic 3 its much better than fl studio mobile

    ReplyDelete
  19. people to get the options of purchase emulation,you'll need a rooted phone,else lucky patches wont get the required privilages for patching the app

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooo, you have to be extremely careful with money transferring through unsecured channels

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lucky Patcher is one of my favorite app which I can use to remove ads from various apps and games. Anyway, keep sharing more...

    ReplyDelete

 
Top